With talented new artists emerging from Chicago at a downright alarming rate, the nickname “City of Win” feels more and more appropriate with each passing day. Today, we bring you the debut feature from yet another buzzmaking Chi-town native, indie rhymesayer Bebe O’Hare. On this freshly-minted mixtape single, the Brand X Networks/Latchkey Ent. signee tells the stories of a young man and woman from her ‘hood, describing how their very different life trajectories ultimately brought them together. BJ The Chicago Kid jumps on Stereotypes’ keyboard-loop beat to deliver a smooth guest hook. For City of Win and much more, check out O’Hare’s Fashionably Late street album, released this past Tuesday via FakeShoreDrive.
Written by richard on 10/17/13
Submit your Rating
Brand X Networks/Latchkey Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.