When the album version of Beyoncé‘s Drunk in Love single was released on December 17, the Internet opened its collective digital arms with a warm embrace. Fast forward exactly two months, and the Internet has fallen off of its collective wooden rocker thanks to a remixed version of the song that now features a sexually explicit opening verse from Kanye West. In highly entertaining and overtly graphic detail, West describes the moment when he knew that fiancé Kim Kardashian would be his wife. (For specifics, we suggest you take in the audio yourself.) Producer Mike Dean, who worked extensively on Yeezus, provides a few subtle, yet supremely-enhancing tweaks to the original production that was supplied by Detail, Timbaland and J Roc. Look out for official visuals for the remix, which have already been shot and were previewed this past weekend at Queen B’s Facebook page. Beyoncé, the album, is currently available for digital purchase.
Written by DJ Z on 02/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.