Sadly, we can’t all attend this year’s A3C Hip-Hop Festival, which is being held in The Dirty this weekend. Don’t shed a tear, though. With his new, well, sorta new single—it is a remake of the Crooked Lettaz ‘99 classic—Big SANT is bringing the South to us. Fire Water II is strictly a southern affair with David Banner’s string-driven boardwork leading the charge. Joining SANT, who pummels the beat with his trademark forceful flow, are guests Tito Lopez and Big K.R.I.T. The trio form a three-headed, Mississippi monster; Tito with his smooth approach, SANT with his relentless flow, and Krizzle, who blends the two styles intro one, all do the original justice. You will find Fire Water II on SANT’s The Great American Mattress Sale project, due out later this month. Additionally, SANT will be participating in the return of the DJBooth Freestyle Series, restarting this fall.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crazy Glue" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.