Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
To quote a popular misquotation of the English playwright William Cosgrove, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Big Sean echoes that sentiment on new single Beware, speaking from experience on the consequences of doing dirt behind your girl’s back. Joining Sean over Key Wane and Mike Dean‘s addictive keyboard grooves, Lil Wayne chronicles his efforts to overcome his own main squeeze’s (allegedly unjustified) jealousy in a wordplay-laced closing 16. Jhené Aiko rounds out the lineup, stepping into the spotlight on the bridge as well as accompanying the headliner on the record’s chorus. Fans will be able to find this cut, along with past singles Guap and Switch Up, on the highly-anticipated Hall of Fame, set to hit record stores and online retailers September 27.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Sean’s Beware visual.
Written by richard on 08/16/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D / Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.