For What It’s Worth, Black Milk just unleashed a new single—and if you’re a fan of Motown hip-hop, I imagine that’ll be worthy quite a lot. His first feature since guesting on Slum Village‘s We on the Go back in April, this promo cut finds the underground mainstay flexing his lyrical muscles over a self-produced, Chipmunk-sampled beat. What It’s Worth isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can cop the record now via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep It Live ft. Mr. Porter" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.