A Michigan-born transplant to the City of Angels, Skyla “Blackburner” Talon has been dubbed L.A.‘s greatest dubstep act by ReverbNation. But even if you’re not enough of an EDM head to take that as a recommendation, their latest single, Hotel B*tches is well worth a listen. On this genre-defying jam, the obligatory bass blurts and hi-hat rolls intermingle with Eastern European folk instrumentation as guests Lil Wayne and Royce Da 5’9” spit about their penchant for groupie love. For this eclectic dancefloor scorcher and much more, cop Blackburner’s From Dusk to Dub when it drops June 24, via Cleopatra Records.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.