Over the centuries, countless artists, philosophers and theologians have shared their visions of the End of the World. As far as I know, though, the apocalypse has never sounded quite as smooth as it does on the latest single from Blu and Nottz. Part of the Cali rapper/producer and Virginian beatsmith’s forthcoming collaborative EP, this joint finds the former delivering dense, politically-charged verses over his colleague’s dreamy, headphone-ready synth boardwork. Booth regular R&B singer Rashad guests, lending his effervescent vocal harmonies to the hook. For End of the World, previous single Boyz II Men and much more, cop the Gods in the Spirit EP when it drops October 22, via Coalmine Records.
Written by richard on 10/9/13
Submit your Rating
Nature Sounds/New World Color
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hostile Gospel (Remix) ft. Joell Ortiz & Blu" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.