Boaz‘s last feature, the February lead single off his long-awaited Rostrum Records debut album, found him hooking up with Junior Reid to demonstrate “How We Law.” On freshly-minted follow-up Like This, the Pittsburgh representative shows us how he does a few other things, including driving and rocking the mic. Over the grimy synths and vocal samples of recent Behind the Boards interviewee !llmind, Boaz schools us on the eminently fly manner in which he conducts his daily activities. The aforementoined LP still lacks a title and solid drop date, but is projected for release this summer. We’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.