According to all-knowing source Wikipedia, Tunnel Vision is the loss of peripheral vision resulting in a small, circular field of vision, which makes it impossible to see anything but where you are immediately looking; it is also the name of the latest single from newcomer Bobby Capri. The VA native, however, might want to rename the Sean Price assisted single to “Tunnel Sound,” because his raw, street-certified style is so dope, it will make it impossible to listen to anything else. Backed by a boisterous, snare-crashing beat by producer J-Mac, The Amazing Doc-Ock and The Magnificent Minds Academy, Capri and Price command the mic with their differing yet similarly aggressive, pull-no-punches styles that should leave listeners bruised and bloodied by song’s end. Capri’s #Instant Gratification EP is set for release this April, but for those who need actual instant gratification, sit tight because a video for Tunnel Vision is coming even soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.