What happens when the catchy production of ATL veteran beat maker Mr. Collipark, the island energy of Beenie Man and the hungry and monstrous flow of Bone Crusher come together? Why of course we get Wine Down Low, the new single from the overweight and now independent Atlanta native. Usually known for his screaming nature on the mic, Bone Crusher comes soft on Wine Down Low, almost opting for a Bizarre-esque flow. Who knows, maybe Collipark will connect Soulja Boy and Crusher? Who wouldn’t’ want to see the 300-plus pound behemoth do the Crank That dance?
Written by DJ Z on 09/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Transform ft. Fabo & 2Dola" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.