They say Boosie Badazz is Crazy for speaking his mind… and for pistol-whipping some poor fool for 40 minutes straight. But have you ever considered the possibility that the Baton Rouge rhymesayer’s the only sane man in a crazy world? Yeah, OK, that’s a stretch. Right in the head or not, though, he can put together a quality street banger, and his latest single is a case in point. DJ B-Real (not B-Real of Cypress Hill fame) handles production duties on this bold and arrogant jam, backing Boosie with insistent piano chords, high-pitched vocal samples and a whip-ready rhythm section. Crazy is slated to appear on the artist’s highly-anticipated post-prison comeback LP, Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, which has been pushed back to a September 23, release.
Written by richard on 08/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wipe Me Down (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.