Don’t look know, but the one and only Killa Cam is enjoying a career resurgence. Almost two decades after his last album Cam’ron is once again in the headlines, and to further cement his place in the 2014 hip-hop hierarchy, he’s kicking off a new EP series, 1st of the Month, with the BLAKPRO-directed visuals to his new single, Funeral. A dark, narratively driven banger that shows Cam is still holding strong to his infamous no-snitching stance, Funeral is just the first taste in what promises to be a series of 1st of the Month meals we’ll be served over the coming months.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ching, Cha, Ching" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.