Hip-hop heads from coast to coast, beautiful women everywhere… just about everyone seems to “love The Boy.” By “the boy,” of course, I mean Casey Veggies, who celebrates his sheer animal magnetism on his latest promo single. Hit-Boy, Rey Reel and Haze Banga crowd around the boards on this whip-friendly selection, creating a crisp synth/percussion beat perfect for a Bay Area slapper. Veggies comes with bars to match, delivering his braggadocious bars in a flow that both laid-back and relentlessly on-point. The Boy isn’t part of a larger set but, if it leaves you craving more, why not take a(nother) listen to Fresh Veggies, his recent collaborative tape with Rockie Fresh?
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.