Originally released to a warm Booth reception back in summer of 2011, Chiddy Bang‘s Mind Your Manners makes its return to our pages in officially remixed form. Joining Chiddy over production partner Xaphoon Jones’ bouncy synth-sample production, Gym Class Heroes frontman-turned-solo hitmaker Travie McCoy contributes a larger-than-life guest verse, and Swedish crew Icona Pop reprise their role on the hook. Fans can find the original version of Mind Your Manners on debut studio album Breakfast, available in stores and online as of this February.
Written by richard on 06/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Opposite of Adults (KIDS)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.