Though previous features Catch This Flight and Rockin Wit the Best earned lukewarm reviews from our readers, mixtape heavyweight Clinton Sparks remains determined to get Booth readers behind his solo grind in anticipation of his Interscope debut. Originally slated for inclusion on the LP, dancefloor-scorching kiss-off Sucks to Be You has been repurposed for inclusion on Sparks’ forthcoming street album. This energizing banger finds party-rock crew LMFAO and singer JoJo saying “Good Riddance,” to an ex over Sparks and DJ Snake‘s four-on-the-floor production. For more, check out My Awesome Mixtape, dropping later today at Clinton’s official site.
Written by richard on 05/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dumb Hyphy" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.