Though previous features Catch This Flight and Rockin Wit the Best earned lukewarm reviews from our readers, mixtape heavyweight Clinton Sparks remains determined to get Booth readers behind his solo grind in anticipation of his Interscope debut. Originally slated for inclusion on the LP, dancefloor-scorching kiss-off Sucks to Be You has been repurposed for inclusion on Sparks’ forthcoming street album. This energizing banger finds party-rock crew LMFAO and singer JoJo saying “Good Riddance,” to an ex over Sparks and DJ Snake‘s four-on-the-floor production. For more, check out My Awesome Mixtape, dropping later today at Clinton’s official site.
Written by richard on 05/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dumb Hyphy" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.