Just a week after earning better-than-OK reader reviews for OK Is Alright, the Redlands, Cali repper is back on our pages with another freshly-minted single off his recent, DJBooth-hosted mixtape. On this street-ready cut, BHB‘s hazy synth harmonies and head-noddable percussion back Evans as he reflects on a certain Lil Homie‘s changing fortunes. Closed Sessions signee Alex Wiley, who recently dropped debut album Club Wiley, contributes guest bars. Has this low-key banger left you craving more? Then what are you waiting for—click here to stream and/or download The Road to Coachella for free, right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 09/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Life" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.