If you suffer from being a G, or what some people call Danco James, with symptoms like “money coming in / in big amounts and ain’t folding up” and being able to “skate, rap / but my clothes from the runway,” there may not be a cure, but there is a song specifically for you. Two-9’s Curtis Williams has released a new promo single that you can unwind to if you have the same ill-ness. Even though it’s 4/21, the transferring of green (money) to green (herb) for the Atlanta rapper doesn’t stop. Although Curtis’ first solo Booth feature may end up staying unattached to a project, the hypnotic production from The Yardeez will most likely have you happily lost in the music until the next Two-9 joint. Oh, and we’re pretty sure that the last line of the track’s first verse is simply an inhale from his blunt. Curtis Williams is about that life.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.