A buzzmaking soul/R&B singer hailing from the other side of the Atlantic, Daley makes his first foray into The DJBooth with newly-selected lead EP single Alone Together. Originally released in February along with its official visuals, the record comes backed by the lush yet understated production of Canei Finch. The UK crooner turns in a passionate performance on the vocal tip, exhibiting a strong falsetto delivery in his romantically-conflicted and engaging in some dazzling harmonies with his guest collaborator, Floetry alumnus Marsha Ambrosius, at the cut’s climax. Watch for the artist’s Alone Together EP to hit record stores and online retailers November 6, via Universal Republic.
Written by richard on 10/30/12
Submit your Rating
Universal Republic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Remember Me" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.