David Dallas Don’t Want the World; he just wants to give you a second chance at checking out his Buffalo Man EP. Although the Jamiroquai-inspired EP dropped last year, the New Zealand emcee isn’t done promoting it. On Wednesday, he brought us an exquisite set of visuals for standout selection Don’t Want the World. As Dallas takes a ride through the countryside to see his girl, he laces production duo Fire & Ice‘s piano-driven beat with silky-smooth rhymes. Like Jamiroquai’s hits, Dallas’ effort is likely to have have you dancing—or, at the very least, nodding your head. If this visual struck you (or even if it didn’t) we highly recommend checking out Buffalo Man, available now online… for free.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/18/13
Submit your Rating
Dawn Raid Ent/Dirty Management/Duck Down Music, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Time" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.