With an arsenal of cataloged wildin out, club tunes it should come as no surprise that French producer David Guetta has opted to Play Hard on his latest single. Joining Guetta on his electro-heavy jam are hitmakers Akon and Ne-Yo who both provide the vocal backing for the record, which also takes advantage of a few audio techniques. If Play Hard sounds vaguely familiar on the production end it’s likely because the record samples Alice DJ’s late 90’s hit dance single Better Off Alone. If you’re also looking to Play Hard or are just in the market for some fresh dance tunes then look out for Guetta’s re-release of Nothing But The Beat 2.0 , which will hit stores and digital retailers on September 11 (pre-order now on iTunes).
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view David Guetta’s Play Hard visual.
Written by Danielle H. on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.