If you go to any hood in the U.S. or beyond, odds are the locals will have heard of Sean Combs. For his stature and the level of respect that his name commands, the Bad Boy capo dubs himself Big Homie on this freshly-minted single off his next LP—his first album under the Puff Daddy moniker since 1999’s Forever. The headliner’s high-rolling verses, in combination with Ben Billion$‘s imperious street boardwork, may have listeners thinking of a different hip-hop mogul… and who should pop up on the back but Maybach boss Rick Ross, spitting about his preferred method of transporting dope. (He stashes it in a beautiful woman’s stomach, of course.) Diddy’s own signee, French Montana, rounds out the guest lineup. Money Making Mitch has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Update: We have added the visuals for Diddy’s Big Homie single.
Written by richard on 03/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.