If you go to any hood in the U.S. or beyond, odds are the locals will have heard of Sean Combs. For his stature and the level of respect that his name commands, the Bad Boy capo dubs himself Big Homie on this freshly-minted single off his next LP—his first album under the Puff Daddy moniker since 1999’s Forever. The headliner’s high-rolling verses, in combination with Ben Billion$‘s imperious street boardwork, may have listeners thinking of a different hip-hop mogul… and who should pop up on the back but Maybach boss Rick Ross, spitting about his preferred method of transporting dope. (He stashes it in a beautiful woman’s stomach, of course.) Diddy’s own signee, French Montana, rounds out the guest lineup. Money Making Mitch has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Update: We have added the visuals for Diddy’s Big Homie single.
Written by richard on 03/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.