You know, as awesome as Dizzy Wright‘s latest Booth feature is, its title makes no sense at all. There are going to be way too many people feeling the record for it to be called “Untouchable.” You know what is Untouchable, though? The ceiling for each of the three young, talented emcees involved. Logic (a new Def Jam signee) rocks the mic first, crushing the fluid, chiming DJ Hoppa production with a swift, crystal-clear delivery. Up next is Kirk Knight (of PRO ERA), whose flow is surprisingly smooth considering his gravelly delivery. Dizzy, a polite host, brings up the rear, but arguably steals the show with his nasally flow and pinpoint, surgical delivery. Untouchable is a standout cut off Dizzy’s new mixtape, The Golden Age, which is out now and available in The DJBooth for free streaming/download.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly High" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.