Selecting who will appear as a guest on your single is very, very important. If you pick someone nobody has ever heard of, they’d better kill it, because listeners expect big names and bigger verses. DJ ABSOLUT knows this, which is why he hand selected quite a few names we’re all familiar with on All We Know. Along co-producer Street Radio, ABSOLUT creates a high-energy production that’s versatile enough to fit the styles of all his guests: Swizz Beatz, Ray J, Ace Hood, Bow Wow and Fat Joe. The features even go beyond the mic; Booth veteran Nathaniel had a hand in penning the record’s hook. All We Know right now is that this single is not part of anything larger. Should that change, however, we will certainly keep you in the know.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.