Since We in This B*tch already featured about as much guest muscle as could be packed into one record, DJ Drama‘s switched it up for the record’s newly-released half-sequel. Rather than simply throwing more talent onto the pile, We in This B*tch 1.5 finds him paring back the lineup, jettisoning T.I., Jeezy and Luda in favor of Drake and soliciting a new 16 from original feature Future. Better than the original? I’ll let y’all weigh in on that one. Fans will be able to find both versions of the Kane Beatz-produced cut and much more on Drama’s Quality Street Music LP, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 05/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Takin Pictures" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.