If you want to survive in the mean streets, a firm grasp on G-code is absolutely vital. Not familiar? A listen to mixtape heavyweight DJ Kay Slay‘s latest single should set you straight. Over AraabMuzik‘s appropriately hard-hitting beat, Sheek Louch, Tony Yayo, Styles P, Lloyd Banks deliver a crash course in ‘hood Justice. Complete with a chorus by Raheem DeVaughn, this cut is one of many bangers set for inclusion on Kay’s yet-unscheduled studio album, Rhyme or Die; keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 10/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Last Lyricists ft. Big Lou, Papoose & Busta Rhymes " (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.