When an artist starts their career as a pre-teen, they naturally deliver content appropriate for that age group. Then, as that MC grows into an adult, we start hearing more adult-content come out of their once squeaky clean mouth. Here to demonstrate our point, the now-21-year old Bow Wow is looking to evolve past his Disney Channel-suitable past (sorry ladies) and Stunt with the more hardcore names in the rap game. Lil’ Wayne, Playaz Circle’s Titi Boi, and DJ Khaled all join Bow, who himself gets into more FCC-fineable territory (have you ever heard him drop an f-bomb before? He does here). Then again, judging from the past, Columbia/Sony will likely censor Stunt as they have with his previous work-if they do, they’ll have their work cut out for them.
Written by Burmy on 03/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.