When an artist starts their career as a pre-teen, they naturally deliver content appropriate for that age group. Then, as that MC grows into an adult, we start hearing more adult-content come out of their once squeaky clean mouth. Here to demonstrate our point, the now-21-year old Bow Wow is looking to evolve past his Disney Channel-suitable past (sorry ladies) and Stunt with the more hardcore names in the rap game. Lil’ Wayne, Playaz Circle’s Titi Boi, and DJ Khaled all join Bow, who himself gets into more FCC-fineable territory (have you ever heard him drop an f-bomb before? He does here). Then again, judging from the past, Columbia/Sony will likely censor Stunt as they have with his previous work-if they do, they’ll have their work cut out for them.
Written by Burmy on 03/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.