Of all the rappers in the industry, I can’t think of two more prone to relationship problems than Emilio Rojas and Joe Budden. So it’s oddly appropriate that those very rhymesayers have ended up collaborating on a joint titled B*tch Is Crazy. Over a sampled beat by Audio Jones, the Rochester emcee and his Slaughterhouse-affiliated colleague commiserate about the cycle of “fighting, then f**king, then f**king, then fighting” that comes with dating a head case. If this inspired collab’s left you craving more, be sure to cop Rojas’s DJ Camilio-presented Zero F***s Given, Vol. One tape on May 27, when it drops for digital purchase and free download.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.