Of all the rappers in the industry, I can’t think of two more prone to relationship problems than Emilio Rojas and Joe Budden. So it’s oddly appropriate that those very rhymesayers have ended up collaborating on a joint titled B*tch Is Crazy. Over a sampled beat by Audio Jones, the Rochester emcee and his Slaughterhouse-affiliated colleague commiserate about the cycle of “fighting, then f**king, then f**king, then fighting” that comes with dating a head case. If this inspired collab’s left you craving more, be sure to cop Rojas’s DJ Camilio-presented Zero F***s Given, Vol. One tape on May 27, when it drops for digital purchase and free download.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.