Strange as it may seem, there are those in the game who don’t appreciate Emilio Rojas‘s realness and skill on the mic. But the Rochester repper doesn’t pay ‘em any mind—he’s too busy gettin’ Low with his beautiful, female “apostles.” Featured in conjunction with the debut of James Domroe‘s official visuals, this freshly-released LP single finds Rojas delivering brash, braggadocious bars over a whip-ready beat by The Renegades. For Low and much more, check out No Shame… No Regrets, available for free streaming in The DJBooth and purchase via iTunes. Emilio Rojas is currently opening for Dizzy Wright on the latter’s ongoing Golden Age Tour. Click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you.
Written by richard on 10/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.