To date, we’ve featured a whopping seven cuts off Emilio Rojas‘s latest LP, out of a total 12. But he hasn’t exhausted the project yet. Just the opposite: it seems he’s been saving the best for last. On title track and project opener No Shame… No Regrets, the Rochester mic-murderer goes in for just shy of three minutes, stopping only to catch his breath before launching into the blistering double-time climax. Reader fave M-Phazes provides an ominous, string-driven beat to back his bars, and Court Dunn directs the joint’s grimy visual accompaniment. Feeling it? Of course you are—which means that, if you haven’t already, you should hurry up and cop the album, available for free streaming and deluxe purchase right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 11/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vibe Wit Me ft. Emilio Rojas" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.