The forthcoming third entry in Tony Touch‘s The Piece Maker mixtape series will find the NYC DJ joined by a downright awe-inspiring array of rap heavyweights. If one name could be said to overshadow the rest, however, Eminem just might be it. Symphony in H features Marshall Mathers at the top of his game, lacing his own ramshackle boardwork with head-spinning, polysyllabically-rhymed bars dedicated to the eighth letter of the alphabet. Best line? Personally, I can’t decide between, “I hate overalls, ‘cause they remind me of hoes / For Christ’s sake, they’re shaped like an ‘H’—whoa!” and, “Hell yeah, I nailed J.Lo—to the railroad!.” The Piece Maker 3… Return of the 50 MCs is scheduled for digital release July 9, but Booth readers twill get a snbeap peek at the project on the 8th, when the tape hits our front page as a free, exclusive stream.
Written by richard on 06/19/13
Submit your Rating
Red River\Sony Red
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.