The forthcoming third entry in Tony Touch‘s The Piece Maker mixtape series will find the NYC DJ joined by a downright awe-inspiring array of rap heavyweights. If one name could be said to overshadow the rest, however, Eminem just might be it. Symphony in H features Marshall Mathers at the top of his game, lacing his own ramshackle boardwork with head-spinning, polysyllabically-rhymed bars dedicated to the eighth letter of the alphabet. Best line? Personally, I can’t decide between, “I hate overalls, ‘cause they remind me of hoes / For Christ’s sake, they’re shaped like an ‘H’—whoa!” and, “Hell yeah, I nailed J.Lo—to the railroad!.” The Piece Maker 3… Return of the 50 MCs is scheduled for digital release July 9, but Booth readers twill get a snbeap peek at the project on the 8th, when the tape hits our front page as a free, exclusive stream.
Written by richard on 06/19/13
Submit your Rating
Red River\Sony Red
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.