In a dating game full of dogs, recent 300 Entertainment signee Eric Bellinger is a perfect gentleman. When the rising R&B star spends an evening wining and dining a woman, all he asks in return is a simple Kiss Goodnight on the lips. The catch? He’s not talking about the ones on your face. Featured along with official visuals by Mike Ho, this sultry cut finds K. Alexander and Koolaid serving up a sultry, understated synth beat as the crooner makes his steamy intentions known. RCA Records hitmaker Kid Ink delivers a guest verse on the back. For Kiss Goodnight and much more, cop Bellinger’s The Rebirth LP, available on iTunes as of February.
Written by richard on 07/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Miss You" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.