Unicorns, dragons, white girls with bubble butts—according to common wisdom, these creatures exist only in the realm of fantasy. Thus, you can imagine Flo Rida‘s incredulity when he spotted a member of the last-named species in the wild. Fortunately, the Miami hitmaker had another set of eyes on hand to confirm his sighting, which he describes on new promo single I Can’t Believe It. Joining the headliner over an uncredited beatsmith’s body-moving boardwork, fellow Panhandle State club chief Pitbull reacts to the jiggling flesh on display in an equally incredulous middle 16. Geremy & George Legs complement the cut with some of the most ridiculous, yet mesmerizing visuals I’ve seen in a hot minute. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked for the latest from both of these dancefloor mainstays.
Written by richard on 07/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.