Unicorns, dragons, white girls with bubble butts—according to common wisdom, these creatures exist only in the realm of fantasy. Thus, you can imagine Flo Rida‘s incredulity when he spotted a member of the last-named species in the wild. Fortunately, the Miami hitmaker had another set of eyes on hand to confirm his sighting, which he describes on new promo single I Can’t Believe It. Joining the headliner over an uncredited beatsmith’s body-moving boardwork, fellow Panhandle State club chief Pitbull reacts to the jiggling flesh on display in an equally incredulous middle 16. Geremy & George Legs complement the cut with some of the most ridiculous, yet mesmerizing visuals I’ve seen in a hot minute. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked for the latest from both of these dancefloor mainstays.
Written by richard on 07/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.