If you’re a loyal Booth reader—and I certainly hope you are—you may experience a touch of déjà vu upon hitting play on Frank Leone‘s latest feature. LiFE, the Chi-Town rapper/producer’s self-directed video debut is primarily based on JuneLIFE, a reader-acclaimed cut featured in early July. But, as you may have guessed from the modified title, as well as the fact that it’s being featured separately on our pages, there’s a little more to it than that. On the back, the clip shifts abruptly into horror-movie mode and we get a taste of DOOM Life, an eerie, artist-produced selection off Leone’s forthcoming full-length. The aforementioned LP, Enter Wild, has yet to receive a drop date, but a new single titled MONSTERS (featuring Monster Mike) is slated to hit the net in the near future.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.