Last we heard from French Montana, he was supporting Future on album outtake Rock Star. The Bad Boy phenom’s latest feature, coincidentally, also takes a non-hip hop genre as its theme. On R&B Chicks, a trap-infused production from The Renegades accompanies the South Bronx resident as he shares some steamy fantasies involving musical women from Miley Cyrus to Alicia Keys. Any songstresses the headliner neglects to reference, guests Fabolous and Wale assuredly name-drop in their guest 16s. This record isn’t currently attached to a larger project but, as always, y’all will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Minute ft. Jadakiss" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.