We here at The DJBooth don’t do what we do for the credit or for fame, but we would like to make one small request. When Fundament becomes the biggest thing to come out of Toronto since Drake and is topping all the North American charts, just remember that you heard him here first. Please and thank you. One of the standout cuts from the aforementioned EP is Dennisson BLVD. With Fundament’s powerful flow (and some supremely dope, unique hookwork) you might think that project collaborator Fameless would need to cook up something loud and boisterous. However, the emcee/crooner has a slight floating quality to his diverse flow, perfect for the shimmering, ambient beat. It just works. Don’t believe us? Freely download the Fundamet x Fameless EP, which is hosted right here at the Booth,, and find out for yourself.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/27/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Stop" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.