Not too long ago, G-Eazy was just another up-and-comer struggling to earn his keep in the rap game. Now, he’s poised to turn all his dreams into reality. On an outtake from his next independent album, the Oakland emcee and producer takes us back to The Day It All Changed. Kane Beatz provides a slow-burning synth instrumental to back the artist as he reflects on his ascent to greatness. These Things Happen scheduled to drop June 23. In the meantime, fans can click here to cop a new, free bundle of music, video and pictures, released by G-Eazy in conjunction with BitTorrent.
Written by richard on 06/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.