Update: We have added the Matt Alonzo-directed visuals for The Game’s Or Nah single.
Feel like listening to a new single from Game, Ornah? Seeing as you haven’t hit the back button already, I’m gonna go ahead and assume the answer is “Yes.” Coming on the heels of the belligerent, Booth-approved lead effort Bigger Than Me, this cut is a laid-back West Coast banger with a freaky lyrical theme. Over the minimal synth-bassline of Bay Area hitmaker DJ Mustard, Jayceon Taylor trades verses with fellow Golden State reppers Too $hort, Problem and AV. Indie crooner Eric Bellinger ties it all together with a smooth guest hook. Blood Money La Familia has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.