Update: We have added the Matt Alonzo-directed visuals for The Game’s Or Nah single.
Feel like listening to a new single from Game, Ornah? Seeing as you haven’t hit the back button already, I’m gonna go ahead and assume the answer is “Yes.” Coming on the heels of the belligerent, Booth-approved lead effort Bigger Than Me, this cut is a laid-back West Coast banger with a freaky lyrical theme. Over the minimal synth-bassline of Bay Area hitmaker DJ Mustard, Jayceon Taylor trades verses with fellow Golden State reppers Too $hort, Problem and AV. Indie crooner Eric Bellinger ties it all together with a smooth guest hook. Blood Money La Familia has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.