Previously featured alongside producer Zavala as one-half of Dark Time Sunshine, Seattle emcee Onry Ozzborn recently forged a new collaborative partnership with fellow Emerald City spitter JFK. Together known as Grayskul, the rhymesayers make their first collaborative foray into the Booth with Zenith, a new single that’s every bit as moody and majestic as the fictional fortress from which the duo takes its name. Here, producer Smoke M2D6‘s grimy, driving electronic grooves set the mood as the emcees take aim at the homogeneity and mediocrity that currently dominate the game. This adrenaline-pumping selection is part of Grayskul’s forthcoming freshman set, also titled Zenith. Featuring guest appearances from Aesop Rock, Raekwon and many more, the project is slated to drop September 17, via Fake Four Inc.
Written by richard on 08/13/13
Submit your Rating
Fake Four, Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Not Going Anywhere" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.