Thanks to their latest effort, one thing that you’ll learn about hip-hop trio Green Street is that they are determined to make it; of course that means By Any Means necessary. Lucky for us, those means include the release of potent, gripping cuts like this single. Green Street’s beat expert, Renaissance, gets the determined effort off on the right
foot ear with a synth-heavy beat that is cut by some powerful drums; creating the perfect balance of passion and power. Atop the impressive board work Green Street’s emcees, A-live and Soupa, spit grind-oriented bars to fit the theme of the record. They are joined by kinda-retired rapper Mickey Factz and Anik Khan, who send the enthralling cut over the edge. By Any Means can be found on Green Street’s The Will to Win project out now via Audiomack.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/8/14
Submit your Rating
Green Street Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stepping Out" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.