Booth newcomer Harry Hudson, a courageous stage-three Hodgkin’s Lymphoma survivor, doesn’t possess expensive whips, diamond-encrusted chains or sky-high stacks of paper, but he does have plenty of love for his craft, and for the fans that support him. On the lead single off his next EP, the Los Angeles singer/songwriter urges listeners to follow their dreams and appreciate the Simple things rather than being consumed by the lust for material wealth. Danny Score mans the boards, turning in a moody beat studded with pizzicato strings. Paul Joseph and Tom Fusion Productions direct the accompanying visuals. Hudson’s HOPE EP is slated to drop independently in early fall. In the meantime, watch our pages for further singles from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.