Before you hit play on Iggy Azalea‘s latest feature, take a moment to consider whether you’re ready; this record just might Change Your Life. Granted, I managed to make it out the other end feeling more or less the same—but hey, you never know. A promo single which may or may not make it onto her long-delayed major-label debut, the cut finds the Australian emcee waxing braggadocious over a sizzling electronic beat by The Messengers. Grand Hustle capo T.I. rejoins his former signee to deliver a high-rolling second verse. Jonas and Francois‘s salacious visuals round out the package. Does this joint deserve a spot on The New Classic? Debate away—and, of course, watch our pages for all the latest on the currently-unscheduled set.
Written by richard on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.