A rising emcee and producer who calls St. Louis home, Indiana Rome makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with World End, a standout cut off his latest independent full-length. As befitting an introductory feature, Rome takes the opportunity to showcase the full range of his talent. Not only does he spit larger-than-life, hustle-centric verses, but he also creates the record’s leisurely, whip-ready instrumental backdrop. Mound City neighbor Rockwell Knuckles and Booth newcomers Family Affair assist on the guest tip. Fans can expect more quality beats and rhymes on the headliner’s Dope Dealer LP, released July 22, via Trilogy/Funeral Fresh.
Written by richard on 07/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.