As a high-roller in the hip-hop game, Jadakiss spends a large portion of his time engaged in business negotiations with other movers-and-shakers—or, as the D-Block veteran calls it on his latest effort, “Big Boy Dialogue.” Sadly, but predictably, the emcee’s packed schedule of wheeling, dealing and partying has been a source of friction between him and his girl. On single numero uno off his next studio album, Jada paints a lyrical picture of his daily existence, depicting his hustle and the luxuries it’s enabled him to enjoy, as well as the ups and downs of his personal life. Fresh off the release of his IV Play LP, Def Jam labelmate The-Dream jumps on producer Phonix’ glossy guitar-synth beat to deliver a silky-smooth chorus. The album to which this joint is attached has yet to receive either a title or a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked to our pages for the latest on the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 05/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.