Keeping the party going week in and week out can be a lot of work. Even the most avid weekend warriors can find themselves hankering for a warm bed and good sleep come Saturday evening; but who wants the party to end? If you want to keep the liquor flowing until the Break of Dawn, you’d better be sure that the latest cut from Jay Sean and his YMCMB labelmate, Busta Rhymes, is in rotation. Setting the mood on this high-octane cut is a club-friendly beat by Orange Factory Music. Atop the synth-riddled instrumental, Sean displays an intoxicating, smooth approach sure to earn him the admiration of female listeners. His silky style is complemented by the earth-shattering, energetic flow of Busta Rhymes, who finds the perfect blend of flash and force to keep the party rocking all night. Jay’s senior set, Neon, is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers this Tuesday.
Update: Unfortunately, UMG has decided to remove the audio stream for this feature.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/29/13
Submit your Rating
Jayded/Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Just A Friend" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.