Being cheated on sucks. Being obviously cheated on? Well, that’s adding insult to injury. On her first single in nearly four years, R&B chanteuse Jazmine Sullivan wonders just how Dumb her unfaithful man must thinks she is, to put so little effort into covering his tracks. Key Wane and SaLaAM ReMi provide a bass-bumping, minor-key backdrop for this caustic cut, which packs a climactic guest 16 from street mainstay Meek Mill. Now that Sullivan’s back, are you hungry for more? Then stay tuned for further singles and release details leading up to the yet-unscheduled arrival of her junior set, Reality Show.
UPDATE: The Isaac Rents-directed visuals for Sullivan’s Dumb single have been added.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Need U Bad" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.