Being cheated on sucks. Being obviously cheated on? Well, that’s adding insult to injury. On her first single in nearly four years, R&B chanteuse Jazmine Sullivan wonders just how Dumb her unfaithful man must thinks she is, to put so little effort into covering his tracks. Key Wane and SaLaAM ReMi provide a bass-bumping, minor-key backdrop for this caustic cut, which packs a climactic guest 16 from street mainstay Meek Mill. Now that Sullivan’s back, are you hungry for more? Then stay tuned for further singles and release details leading up to the yet-unscheduled arrival of her junior set, Reality Show.
UPDATE: We’ve added the Isaac Rents-directed visuals for Sullivan’s Dumb single.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Need U Bad" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.