Update: We have added the Anthony Mandler-directed visuals for Jennifer Hudson’s I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) single.
Normally, finding the adjectives to describe a feature is no trouble at all, but Jennifer Hudson’s smooth single is so good, I Cant Describe The Way (The Way I Feel); I just love it so much. Speaking of love, it seems like J-Hud has also found herself a love that she can’t explain. Atop Pharrell’s breezy, chiming beat—understated yet effective—Jennifer steps to the mic with a distinctly free approach; while she might not be able to describe her love, she can certainly sing about it. T.I. is a little bit better with his words, sharing some of his favorite things about a special lady in his life with his signature southern flow. There is no news on whether or not I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) is attached a larger project, but if you need more of Hudson’s work we suggest January’s Think Like A Man.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Special ft. Papoose" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.