With his last three features on our pages averaging around four stars, Jez Dior is slowly becoming a DJBooth favorite. With about a million reader approved features, G-Eazy has been a Booth favorite for sometime now. When the two get together, like on Dior’s latest effort, Old No. 7, it’s a safe bet that it will be well received. If you heard the headliner’s last release, Who Drank My Whiskey?, you’d already be aware that Dior recently transformed his style into the more alternative/rock direction. If you didn’t know, however, that much will be obvious upon hearing the grungy beat production work of Danny Score and Dior’s hybrid, sung-rapped style. G’s catchy, flexible flow is the perfect addition to the unique vibe already well-established. Though Old No. 7 is set to appear on Jez’ new album, it is unknown when the project will drop, or what it will be titled.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.