Jon Bellion‘s musical career has taken him all over the globe, but his heart remains in the Big Apple. New York Soul, the third single off the singer/songwriter and producer’s forthcoming full-length, is a wistful reflection on life on the road. Bellion’s own melancholy piano chords accompany him as he contemplates the people waiting for him back home: “See my mother on Skype, hear my sisters through postcards they write / Watch my niece grow through Instagram…” GRVTY directs the joint’s intimate visual accompaniment. Bellion’s next LP has yet to receive either a title or a spot on the release calendar, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/24/13
Submit your Rating
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Take L's" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.