When it comes to selecting female companions, Jonn Hart doesn’t just take looks and personality into account; flexibility is also a primary concern. On this freshly-minted promo single, his first feature since May’s Kid Ink-assisted Slip and Slide, the indie crooner asks a woman to, “make your Knees Touch Your Shoulders,” in order to try out an acrobatic new position. Astronote provides an upbeat, synth-driven backdrop for the unsigned crooner’s freaky verses and chorus. The Heart 2 Hart mixtape currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes as it nears release.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.