You may turn to Urban Dictionary, but Juicy J can’t. Why would he when he’s out there learning new slang firsthand from his lavish lifestyle? Today, the Trippy Lord gives a thorough breakdown of the “thot” on his latest record, Beautiful Ones. From what I can gather, a thot is not a favorable title for women who are only Internet famous, focus all of their energy on activities that are generally looked down upon, and will have no qualms about taking your money to spend with another man. At least producer Lil Awree provides a slow jam for a thot’s next memorable vine. There is no word on whether or not Beautiful Ones will be placed on a future Juicy J project, but when you’re done memorizing the new definition, you can also check out his NSFW online game that helps “support” exotic dancers.
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.